Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BEAUTY HAUL: SEPHORA.

Hello gorgeous!
As I promise you last time, I am going  to show you guys SOME collective HAUL from your lovely brands all the time.....
I present you SEPHORA.
for your lovely present in this Valentine's Day! :)

LOLOLOLOLOL!! I don't have to make it bigger more than that 'coz you already know from the title above (wtf!)
So anyway, just like what I say last time, my brother's gone for 6 days for trip to KL-malaysia after Chinese New Year, it's on 26th January lol
Actually I told him to buy me about 10 products and he got me 4 out of 10 -____-"
AND I GOT NO HELLO KITTY things! wtf
Whatever, take a look! :D


  
1. Sephora Blush Me Trio  |  2. Sephora Blush On

 
3. Sundisc

 4. Sephora Nail Patch Art "cute dots"

5. AND THIS IS THE BILLS *WTF!?*


As I promise you like before, I already post this haul for you guys :)
Happy valentine's day!


                                                                          xoxo,
                                                 Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment