Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1 Month

08.05.2012
❤ Happy 1 Month Anniversary ❤
It's been 2 weeks since you left, wishing you all the best dear..
I miss you, miss your voice, your laugh, your smile, I miss everything about you,
You have no idea how much I've been missing you!
:')


    I may not be by your side now,
    and you may not be by my side tough,
    but as long as you hold me and never let me go,
    I promise I'll stay and never let you go too
    I know you love me, and you know that I love you!
    Sometimes I taught that it's just a beautiful dream,
    but then you came into my life..
    I don't want to sleep 'cause reality is finally better than my dreams!
    If we're meant to be together,
    Distance means nothing :)
    Don't make any promises, I don't need one,
    All I need is you to prove it


i love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow :)

iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment