Saturday, January 5, 2013

Old and New 2012 - 2013

Hello everyone,
so today's post is all about old & new 2012 - 2013!
Hahahaha... Oh okay, I think there's nothing to be laughed of. -__-"
Back to the topic!

On December'31, me and my friends is having a little celebrations at My Photohouse office, well one of my friend is a photographer, and he invited the other to join the Barbeque Party there, we arrived at 9 p.m, and yeah it's raining outside. There are more than 20 people who attended the BBQ party that day..

Okay I don't need to say much, here's the pictures of us! :)
Nothing more interesting than seeing the pictures right? lol.






























































More photos coming soon! :p
Some photos was taken by Chesoen (Aurea Photography) & Mahardhika Anggono (MA Fotografia).

Wishing you all having a joyful & blessed new year! :)
I'll see ya in the next post guys!



                                                          xoxo,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment