Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Heavy Eye Makeup

Hello everyone,
I'm back today with a post about my eye makeup recently, LOL
I feel like I kinda likey a heavy eye-makeup, it's like umm.. smokey eye makeup I think.
See how I applied an eyeliner?


Hahaha.. Yess I like a bold eyeliner!
So here's the list of makeup I used last weekend:
♡ ULTIMA Under Makeup Cream
♡ MAYBELLINE BB Cream SPF 26 PA+++ - Fresh
MAYBELLINE BB Stick SPF 21 PA+++ - Natural
♡ MAX FACTOR Pan Stick - True Beige
♡ LT PRO Cream Foundation - Plum Rose
♡ AMAZING COSMETICS Amazing Concealer - Ivory
MAYBELLINE Powder Foundation - Natural
MAYBELLINE Baby Lips - Anti-Oxidant Berry
LT PRO Powder Blush
LT PRO Eyeshadow Palette
♡ MAYBELLINE Gel Eyeliner - Black
MAYBELLINE Pencil Eyeliner - Black
♡ LT PRO Brow Pencil - Brown
♡ MAC Fake Eyelashes 
♡ ROBUTAN Lashes Glue 
♡ LA Girl Blush On - Tickled Pink
♡ SEPHORA Sun Disc
♡ NYX Mosaic Powder - #1 Highlight
♡ MAYBELLINE The Falsies Mascara
♡ THE BODY SHOP Lip Liner - #3 Clover Pink
REVLON Color Stay - Pink Indulgence

I know I know, that's a LOT of products that I've used, but I didn't tell you to buy all those stuffs, okay?
Well, here's the full -face picture of me... 

Tribal Bodycon Dress from NEW Look




BONUS PICTURE :p



That's the end of post readers,
Seeyou guys in another post very soon! :)










                                                                                                                xoxo,
Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment