Tuesday, January 21, 2014

K-Pop Inspired

Hello everyone,
so here I am today as I promise you a week ago to post what I've use to make a masterpiece on my face on last last weekend. *hehe*
If you forget, here's the pictures!




** PRODUCT I'VE USED**
ULTIMA II HYDRA BOTANIC
A'PIEU CC CREAM "NB01" 
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM "fresh" 
DERMACOLOR FOUNDATION (for highlight & contour)
AMAZING COSMETIC CONCEALER
MAYBELLINE POWDER FOUNDATION "natural" 
LT PRO BLUSH POWDER palette
MAYBELLINE GEL LINER "black" 
ELIANTO EYESHADOW "pearl white" 
ELIANTO EYESHADOW "matte black"
SILKY GIRL LINER "silver"
SILKY GIRL BROW PENCIL "02 dark brown"
ETUDE COLOR MY BROWS "#03 red brown"
THE BODY SHOP LIP LINER
REVLON LIP VITAMIN
REVLON COLOR STAY "#360 pink indulgence"
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH
MAC EYELASHES "#010"

Here's the final result :





Ah haven't I told you that I'm a little bit obsessed with K-Pop in few weeks ago? Well yeah! I just bought that denim acid wash rocker jacket *hahaha* I love those jacket! It has a lot of studs in the back, I'll show you later, I promise! And for the hair, I just cut it short and curl it up. OHHH I loveeeee~

So, that's all the products I've been using recently on daily weekend.
It looks like too much products that I've used, but really it's worth it!
See the result right? *tehee*
Well, I didn't recommend to use the dermacolor to contour or highlight if you had a DRY skin, it makes your skin more DRIED you know, the use of dermacolor is to set the oil on your face, so your face didn't look oily, and it works! The makeup still okay after few hour, but ughh I got a pimple on my cheek. :-/

And I'm going to show you how to do your makeup for daily basis.
Until the next post ladies..






                                                                                                xoxo,
                                                                                                 Lia.

No comments:

Post a Comment