Friday, October 23, 2015

Less is more.

Hello everyone,
as I promised you, today I would tell you the products that I've used in this pic below.
I don't say that I recommend all of the products below for you to use, it's back to your own skin type, which is different from mine & anyone else.
Okay let's get started! :)









PRODUCTS USED :
DIOR SKIN NUDE AIR foundation #010
CHANEL poudre universelle libre (loose powder) 20 Claire
MAYBELLINE instant age rewind concealer in FAIR LIGHT #110
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS dipbrow pomade in TAUPE & DARK BROWN
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS illuminator in SO HOLLYWOOD
COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lip in SOLLOW
SEPHORA Sol de Rio bronzer #2
INGLOT blusher
MAYBELLINE gel liner in BLACK
LASHES unbranded
URBAN DECAY SMOKY palette eyeshadow
URBAN DECAY b6 vitamin infused complexion prep spray

I got to admit that I love the DIOR skin nude air foundation and I personally recommend if you like foundation that it's not too thick but covers!
I know I had, well you can say 95% flawless skin, but I need coverage, especially in the eye area.
The dior's skin nude air foundie is one of my fave for now, it smells really good too.
It costs about $191 MYR, well.. about 600.000 rupiahs I guess.
But it's worth it! I've been looking for baby glow by Guerlain in shade Clair, but it's all sold out, been looking here and there. I will look out for it in my next trip tomorrow. :(

And also I recommend colourpop ultra matte lip, been looking for a waterproof lipstick all this time, and finally GOT IT!!! :D
It's lasts for more than 6 hours (I guess), been eating, drinking, and it stay locked in my lips.
Okay a little scary for lipstick, but worth to try tho especially if you're in party & don't have to bring a lipstick.
I guess I need it for my clients since they've always ask whether the lipstick is last or not.

So I guess this will be my last post for this month.
Going to holiday to China (and around) till Nov'7.
Ad will be celebrating my 23rd birthday there too (gotta admit that I'm a little bit sad tho).
Well.... happy holiday folks!!
Seeyou next month..






                                                                            xoxo,
                                                                                              Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment